Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Growing Up Fast











OK, so by daily updates I meant monthly at best.

Our life is CRAZY.

Ben and I spent Memorial Day weekend in Monterey with some of the kids from his swim team. It was a nice getaway.

Ivy and Henry spent that weekend with Grammy and Grandpa in Redmond with GG and Great Grandpa. They had a great time. Ivy came home feeding herself with her fork and spoon and Henry now sleeps through the night. It's fabulous.

I told my mom that I'll be sending Ivy and her potty chair over for another long weekend soon and hope she comes home potty trained. :-)

We got to skype with Andrea last Saturday and that was fun. Ivy was a bit confused about where Auntie was. She could see her, but couldn't grasp why Auntie was living in the TV. :-)

Here are some fabulous pics!

Enjoy.

2 comments:

morganrenee said...

Adorable! I've got some gardening Ivy can help with!

Andrea said...

They are fabulous pictures!! Thank you so much for posting them. I can't wait to skype with you guys again soon. I miss you all!!!