Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Walking and Talking

Hi there.

Things have been hectic around here lately. Super busy with work, super busy with growing babies, super busy with life...but we are enjoying life for the most part.

Andrea and Samantha were here last week. It was nice to have family around for a bit.
We spent a lot of time exploring and hanging out.

Work has been super busy as I transition from the Europe phase of my project to the Emerging Markets phase. Thankfully I am not in this alone...Jami is on the roller coaster with me. YAY! :-)
Ivy and Henry are growing like weeds. Henry is walking all over the place and Ivy is talking up a storm. Ivy has DEFINITELY entered her terrible twos. Most days are fine, but once in a while it is a serious challenge.
I have multiple videos of the kids to post, but will post one each day because if I post more than that, only the first one will play. :-)

I am heading to Portland March 7 - 17 for work and am really looking forward to seeing everyone.
Joanne is coming to Holland to be with Ben and the kids while I am gone. I am grateful that she was able to arrange this trip.
I hope to post additional blogs next week to make up for the lost time. A lot has happened and continues to happen and it's difficult to keep up. :-)

Enjoy the daily videos the remainder of the week!

Lindz

No comments: