Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aloha!






We made it to Kauai safe and sound.


We checked in to our condo about 6:30 last night. Then we went to dinner at a local restaurant called Coconuts. It was DELICIOUS. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling GREAT so I brought most of my dinner home. I'm looking forward to enjoying it later today for lunch. Ben had the swordfish and said it was YUMMY.


Our trip over was uneventful. I was able to upgrade us to first class which was SUPER nice for a 6 hour flight. Our flight from Honolulu to Kauai was a different story. We were in the second to last row, packed in like Sardines. :-) But we did have a gorgeous view of the right engine. I guess it all evens out.


Our condo is great. We have an ocean/pool view and a nice breeze off our deck.

After Ben is finished making breakfast, we are planning to go explore some beaches and do a bit of snorkeling.


Enjoy the pictures.




1 comment:

morganrenee said...

The pictire of Ben on the plane made me think this in my head: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

Lookin' excited Ben. :)